Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Empowering

Today was great! Even though I have written a million posts and it's only day 1, I really feel great about how things are going. It felt really good to get all of my thoughts unleashed onto paper (print!) and I think that writing everything down really made my day go better.

I went over my calorie allotment by a couple hundred calories, but I also passed up chocolate cake for peaches and ate a much smaller portion for dinner than I normally would. I'm obviously up past my "curfew" but I'm planning on getting up early anyway. So I am happy with how the day ended. I hadn't planned on getting any exercise in, but after YW I actually was able to go for a 2 mile walk/jog/waddle! It was wonderful. I love feeling like I can make a difference in my own health and am excited to give this gift to myself. Here's to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment