Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why?

So I stayed up last night past 1 in the morning reading the blog of my neighbor who has successfully lost over 100 lbs and is healthier than ever. It was so inspirational I knew that I could do the same. Well, I don't need to lose that much, but I do need the accountability that comes from recording my progress.

This blog is a way for me to track my progress, stay motivated, record ideas and things that help me along my way, and just be a safe place to share my feelings. I honestly don't know if I'm even going to tell anyone about it, even though that kind of is counterproductive to the idea of accountability... but I kind of think just getting my thoughts out of my head might be enough of a jump start to keep me headed in the direction that I want to go. Maybe I'll tell some people. I don't know... or perhaps some will stumble upon this page in their surfings, because I do have a link from my family blog. Anyway...I don't know... But I do know that I need to do this for me. So here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment